As a digital marketing firm, working 247/365 on data across the digital space, we understand that its paramount to protect one’s personal data, privacy. We strictly adhere to all the existing data privacy government policies, rules, compliance and regulations. And rooted in our DNA, we are very serious in data protection and sternly against any unethical usage of personal data.
In case we collect any individual personal data, we provide a detailed explanation for reason of collection, we give an mandatory choice to opt in and opt out entirely up to the individual’s decision, we given an round the clock window and dedicated personnel to attend any requests like erase, restrict usage or any other directions regarding the individual collected personal data, which will carried out real time, Also we are very particular not to share the personal data collected to any 3rd party vendors or APIs
Policy and Data Protection Policy
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
1. What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data
- Personal identity information (“Name”, “email address”, “phone number”)
2. How do we collect your data?
You will directly share us most personal information we collect for our company in our website in only one case:
1st Any form of enquiry (Services, Contact, Newsletter or Association).
We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill the form in the “Enquire” section in “Home” page of our website, request for quote section across the website for any of our professional digital services and finally the “Contact Us” Section.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Voluntarily subscribe to our Newsletter via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Other ways
3. How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
After we get then personal data (Contact Information) from the above-mentioned ways, We is use the same to respond back to you, to check if you are interested or require any of our service offerings mentioned in our Website
Send or receive documents (RFP/RFQ/RFI/Invoices/Purchase Order) and while transacting, connecting on service-based project deliverables.
Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Use it in the form of cookies, to faster load of our website and your account login credentials
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- List the partner companies that will receive data
When Our Company completed your service order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting data from, credit validation agencies to avert fraudulent purchases.
4. How do we store your data?
- Our Company securely stores your data in our own local physical server - Data Storage Systems (But in future, if we scale up, we might move towards private and secure cloud platforms, which will be notified to you beforehand and in real time, the moment we think about moving, and only with your consent, make any changes, if not remove and notify)
- Our Company will keep your Personal Information data for the time period until which we have any business relationship and then archived in our internal repository for the next 6 months to 1year timeline as usual post project delivery support period and revision requests whichever remains as the last touchpoint. Once we reach our end point, where or business contract expire or no business period, we will delete your data and have the deletion log with us for a period up to 1 year, until which if the “Data Subject” requires a confirmation, it will be shared. Also, In any case of termination of the business association within the rights of both us or the client (Data Subject), The Personal data Collected will be immediately deleted and notified in appropriately.
- In principle, personal data should be kept only for as long as absolutely necessary (the so-called “storage limitation principle“, cf. reason 39 of the GDPR).
Our Company would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- List the partner companies that will receive data
- You may always opt out at any point in time later, even if you have agreed to receive marketing initially.
- You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to any member of our company
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please .
6. What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 7443825296
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can change the settings in your browser not to accept cookies, and the earlier mentioned website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
8. Privacy policies of other websites
10. How to contact us
Our Company and Contact Information
Address (HQ): Brandstory India Pvt Ltd No 5, 3rd Floor,1st Cross, Krishna Reddy Colony, Domlur Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560071
Phone Number: +91 8553131176
Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You can register a complaint about our handling of your personal data with the ICO, who are the UK's supervisory authority for GDPR. www.ico.org.uk/concerns
Also please visit:
European Official – Data Protection Regulation
Legal Document of (General Data Protection Regulation) GDPR Regulation (EU) in PDF(Click the Link) 2016/679 : Current version: OJ L 119, 04.05.2016; cor. OJ L 127, 23.5.2018 neatly arranged website.
The European Data Protection Regulation is strictly mandatory and to be followed as of May 25th, 2018 across all its member countries to moderate and regionalize the data privacy laws entire Europe